Leather Fly Fishing Lanyard with Fly Wallet
£50.00 – £105.00
Our fly fishing lanyard is a lovely combination of design and function. Painstakingly tested on many fishing trips, our lanyard is ideal for anglers who believe less is more.
It is available in a choice of grey or brown leather, and with a removable fly wallet in a wide choice of colours. As well as a choice of colours, the wallet can be lined with either foam or Merino sheepskin shearling. The wallets pictured are blue (which is bluey grey) with shearling lining and chestnut brown with a foam lining.
You also have an option for a sheepskin shearling lined neck strap for even more comfort so there is a choice of either natural soft leather, shearling or one of each. You may want to choose to have one of each so you can change to shearling lined neck strap for the colder months and keep it lighter with the natural leather for spring and summer. Changing the neck strap is straightforward.
Lanyard features include:
- 5 stainless steel 4 mm eyelets.
- Soft suede neck band with net hanging hook which also doubles as a hanging ring.
- Forcep holder (forceps not included)
- A wide selection of attachment options included to suit all needs (silver and black cable connectors, small carabiners, 2mm paracord).
- Adjustable length. 3mm paracord supplied should you wish to make your own adjustments which is very straightforward by cutting to length, knotting and sealing the end with a lighter.
- Length of lanyard (end to end of wallet clips); 107 cm / 42 inches). Scope to reduce by 14 cm / 6 inches using supplied paracord or extend as much as needed.
- Shirt clips to ensure the wallet doesn’t swing about (the clips on the wallet can be removed if required).
- The lanyard needn’t always be used with a wallet. You can clip onto a split ring or stainless steel ring (suppled) or remove the clips altogether and thread the split ring through the loops at the end of the leather.
- See our lanyard guide which explains a bit more about the various features
As each lanyard is made to order so there is scope to make specific adjustments / customisations. Contact us to discuss your specific needs / ideas.
The lanyard is also available without a fly wallet.
Don’t forget that you can load up your lanyard with one of our Amadou Fly Drying Patches and Fly Floatant Holders. These can be made to match the colour of the wallet you choose, if you wish. Just contact us once you’ve placed your order.
Steven Murgatroyd –
Superb quality and attention to detail. Highly recommended!
Wylye LeatherWorks –
Thank you very much Steven. Pleased you’re happy with it. Tight lines!
Douglas Bryson –
Great looking well made lanyarn and wallet with multiple connecting wires and rings ,the shirt clips are a great idea to stop it all flying about and getting in the road ,,absolutely well pleased with the quality.
Wylye LeatherWorks –
Many thanks for your comments Douglas. Really pleased that you’re happy with your lanyard. Tight Lines!